Three Puzzles, Connected by Serena Mitnik-Miller
- 3 SEPARATE 300-PIECE PUZZLES IN ONE: The set includes three separate 300-piece adult puzzles, stored in individual sections in the box, to be completed separately or mixed all together for an extra challenge. Each finished puzzle is 12 x 12".
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM SERENA MITNIK-MILLER: Each of the puzzles features a unique piece of art in Serena Mitnik-Miller’s distinctive watercolor style, with interconnecting patterns and concentric shapes in soothing pastel colors.
- STUNNING KEEPSAKE STORAGE BOX: The beautiful box this puzzle comes in is designed to make a stunning addition to any shelf or coffee table when not in use. The box measures 10 x 5 x 3.25".
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Each of the puzzles has a different color on the bottom of its pieces for simple sorting and reboxing. Quality control checks during production ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust.
- GREAT FOR GIFTING: A perfect gift for puzzle lovers, art and design lovers, holiday gifts, and more.
- ILLUSTRATED BY ARTIST SERENA MITNIK-MILLER: Serena Mitnik-Miller is an artist and designer based in Los Angeles. Her paintings are created by hand, using watercolor pigment on paper. The compositions are fashioned from interconnecting patterns of color and concentric shapes where structures break apart, bubbles stack, and pyramids multiply. Her artwork usually begins with an impression from the natural environment, where the ocean and coastal habitats become symbolic points of reference.