The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of the Whole Stupid World
Let's face it—all birds are fascinating, wonderful, idiotic jerks—no matter where in the world they reside.
Following in the footsteps of the bestselling book The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America, this hilarious sequel ventures beyond to identify the stupidest birds around the world. Featuring birds from North and South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, and Oceania, author Matt Kracht identifies the dumb birds that manage to live all over the freaking place with snarky, yet accurate, names and humorous, anger-filled drawings.
This guide book details exactly how much these morons suck with facts about each bird's (annoying) call, its (stupid) migratory pattern, and its (downright tacky) markings. Complete with a matching game, bird descriptor checklist, tips on how to identify a bird (you can tell a lot by looking into a bird's eyes, for example), this profanity-laden book offers a balance of fact and wit that will appeal to hardcore birders and casual bird lovers (and haters) alike.
- A MUST-HAVE: A must-have sequel to the bestselling parody book The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America.
- UNIQUE & LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUNNY: This is a great coffee table or bar top conversation-starting book. And a bonus, while the content is humorous, it is practical and useful!
- A GREAT PRESENT: This is the perfect gift for the bird lovers and haters in your life. It also makes a great Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthday, retirement, or gag gift.
- Birdwatching and nature enthusiasts
- Armchair birders (or nonbirders)
- Someone who needs a quirky gift for an animal lover friend
- People with serious birders in their lives who want something lighthearted
192 hilarious pages.