Three Puzzles, Woodcut by Bryan Nash Gill
- 3 SEPARATE 300-PIECE PUZZLES IN ONE: The set includes three separate 300-piece adult puzzles stored in individual sections in the box, to be completed separately or mixed all together for an extra challenge. Each finished puzzle is 12 x 12".
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM BRYAN NASH GILL: Each of the puzzles features a unique piece of art from Bryan Nash Gill, created from cross section prints that capture the great beauty and power of trees in exquisite detail.
- STUNNING KEEPSAKE STORAGE BOX: The beautiful box is designed to make a stunning addition to any shelf or coffee table when not in use. The box measures 10 x 5 x 3.25".
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Each of the puzzles has a different color on the bottom of its pieces for simple sorting and reboxing. Quality control checks during production ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust.
- GREAT FOR GIFTING: A perfect gift for puzzle lovers, nature lovers, holidays, and more.
- ILLUSTRATED BY ARTIST BRYAN NASH GILL: Connecticut-based artist Bryan Nash Gill created large-scale relief prints from cross sections of trees, revealing the sublime power locked inside their arboreal rings. His subjects were rescued from the woods surrounding his studio and printed by pressing the contours of the rings until the intricate designs transfer from tree to paper.